- Uprights made of galvanized, formed steel sheet with a thickness of 1.5mm and a cross-section of 40x58mm.
- The uprights have holes with plastic rings for receiving the bars and mechanisms for holding and locking the bars in place.
- Bars made of galvanized tubes with a diameter of 26mm and a thickness of 1.5mm.
- The bars have an internal rod with a diameter of 16mm, which can rotate freely.
- Plastic covers at the ends of the bars, one of which has a magnet to stabilize the bar in the correct position for unobstructed locking.
- Electrostatic coating in matte finish in over 50 RAL colors at no extra charge. Security lock with a non-duplicatable key.
- Offer anti-theft protection.
- Suitable for all types of windows and doors.
- Harmonious aesthetic result.
- Possibility of fully releasing the opening.
- Manufactured in all desired dimensions.